- About Gator Pools and Spa
- 10 Reasons Gator Pools is a better choice
- Products and Services
- Associations and Organizations
Founded in 2004, Gator Pools and Spa is a premiere swimming pool contractor completing projects of all specifications in the greater Miami area. Being family-owned business, we remain committed to bringing the residents of our community the swimming pools and spas of their dreams, without breaking the bank. Our 9-step process has many of our customers swimming in just 6-weeks! Contact us today to see how we can make your dreams of having a sparkling swimming pool, a reality!
Exceptional ValueCheck out our Awesome Holiday Special! We’re building Gunite swimming pools and spas at historically low prices, take advantage of our specials to save big! Don’t have the cash to pay for it? Pay for it later!
Gator Pools was founded in 2004 but we have been in the pool business for 30 year.
Decades of Experience…
When you choose Gator Pools and Spa as your pool contractor, you gain 30-years of hands on experience in building custom swimming pools, spas and backyard features. We believe in keeping you informed throughout the process so you always know what to expect.
- Business owner take care of customer by himself
- Business owner supervision of every step of the job
- On time project completion
- No hidden cost
- Best pool equipment, Material and Labor guarantee
- No cutting corners
- Skilled workers with many years of experience
- Free on site check out conditions before start the job to avoid extra cost and delays
- Custom pools adapted to your space and budget
- No-pressure Sales Philosophy
At Gator Pools and Spa we are proud to be members of the following associations.
The ASPI is a local group of swimming pool builders, service companies, wholesale distributors, manufacturers and other related professionals. ASPI has been serving the South Florida community for over 40 years.
The BBB is a private, non-profit organization whose mission is to promote and foster the highest ethical standards between companies and their customers in the areas of:
- Dependable Service
- Honesty In Advertising
- Honest Business Practices
- Reliable Complaint Handling Procedures
Examples of services provided by the BBB are Business Reliability Reports, Dispute Resolution, Truth-in-Advertising, Consumer and Business Education and Charity Review.
To be a member of the BBB, an applicant must:
- Be invited to apply for membership by a staff person or Director of the Bureau.
- Be actively engaged in business, in the BBB's service area, for no less than 6 months.
- Supply background information about the company, its principals or other information deemed essential to the BBB.
- Cooperate with the BBB's activities and efforts to promote voluntary self-regulation within the business industry.
- Adhere to established BBB standards of advertising and selling, including the Code of Online Business Practices for online businesses that apply for the BBBOnLine Reliability logo, and cooperate with the BBB in matters relating thereto.
- Promptly respond to any and all complaints forwarded by the BBB, and make good faith efforts to resolve all such complaints in accordance with generally accepted good business practices.
- Comply with any decisions rendered through the Bureau's or an alternative provider's binding arbitration program.
- Eliminate the underlying causes of patterns of consumer complaints that the BBB may call to the company's attention.
- Be free from an unsatisfactory report at the BBB in whose service area the company is headquartered.
- Be free from any governmental action concerning the marketplace and its customers that demonstrates a significant failure of the company to support the principals and purposes of the BBB.
- Support the principles and purposes of the BBB and not engage in any activity that reflects unfavorably on the BBB and its members.
- Refrain from using the name or logo of the BBB for commercial, sales or advertising purposes in any manner not specifically authorized in writing by the BBB.
- Promptly notify the Bureau of any changes in ownership, licensing status, addresses, telephone numbers, web site and any other information deemed necessary by the Bureau.
- Fulfill all licensing and bonding requirements of applicable city, county, state and federal agencies and authorities, and provide license numbers upon application for BBB membership and provide periodic updates on request of the BBB.
Businesses earning the right to be included in this organization have a strong reputation of taking care of their customers. More information at: Better Business Bureau
The Certified Pool/Spa Operator® certification program has delivered more training than any other program in the pool and spa industry since 1972, resulting in more than 200,000 successful CPO® certifications in 44 countries.
CPO® certification courses are designed to provide individuals with the basic knowledge, techniques, and skills of pool and spa operations. It covers 14-16 hours of information from the NSPF® Pool & Spa Operator™ Handbook (provided) and local codes taught by an NSPF® Instructor.
The CPO® program is widely accepted by health departments. More information at http://nspf.org/en/cpo.aspx